Many times, you see your kids are intelligent but do not excel in studies. This is not just your problem, but an issue bothering many families. Your children may be good in studies, but they will fail to get good grades in exams. Where your children study is as important as how they study. Your study room is an important factor in judging the performance of your children. Hence it is necessary that you should follow the rules of feng shui to get good results in your child’s education.
Symptoms of bad feng shui in study room
- Children want to play more than study.
- Their concentration is elsewhere during study time.
- The children feel dull and lazy.
- They waste time by searching study materials and stationery.
- They are distracted by their friends during studies.
These are some of the most common problems we see in children. Not following feng shui has a role in all these problems. Feng shui is an old Chinese technique used to gain good health and good fortune to everyone. When we talk about in deep on feng shui for study room, It is all about maintain and creating positive energy for good health and fortune. Yin and Yang energy, which is fundamental in feng shui, is not balanced in rooms where children have studying problems. Equipments kept in the room and placement of these materials is crucial in fen shui. Proper utilization of the directions should be done in the room where your kids study. Every direction and element has its own effects.
Tips to help your child excel in studies
- Your study room must commonly be in East direction. If you are in professional or accounts related courses, it should face towards North, and if your studying political and theory related subjects the room should face towards East.
- Southwest is the direction of your skills and interests, so if you place games and other disturbing element here, you will only remember things that you have put there.
- Placing your study material in Southwest and in West can provide you a good environment, feng shui for study room if followed properly by students they can score well and understand well.
- Do not place any group photographs of friends’, as it is a distraction while studying.
- Colour scheme should be chosen according to the direction of your study room, and it should be a light colour scheme of particular colors.
- During study you must be sitting behind a solid wall as it makes you strong enough and gives you strength for continues reading.
- The design of study room should be in such a way that it enhances the positive energy your kids have.
- Study room should be clutter free and clean.
- The study room is the place where creative work and studying is done and hence there should be lot of Chi energy in the room.
- Keep a bamboo plant in this room. This plant grows in harsh conditions and symbolizes good fortune.
Remember that you must always use feng shui products according to your date of birth.