Many Friend and fan among you have asked me to write more on business. So I decided to be specific with commercial vaastu. Commercial vaastu is a vast subject. There are vaastu rules for malls, multiplexes, studio apartment, SEZ industries, mills, hotel, hospital, cinema, shop, boutique, showroom, parlor etc. Even vastu rules varied as per the nature of the business. I will try to focus on the entire above subject one by one in the following and forthcoming issues.
Anyway, Let’s come to the ‘D’ company. Whatever the nature of your business, ‘D’ company is must to follow for success. Shortages of funds, debts, over expenses, indiscipline among workers are some most common problems faced by business concerns. If the owner or head of the business concern. If the owner or head of the business empire follow the following 3 D’s i. e. Dimension, direction, Devotion, it will help them to run their business smoothly.
- For commercial purpose a site must be square a rectangular.
- A site with less front width then in the rear is known as gomukhi site. Such a site is considered auspicious for residential auspicious for residential purpose, but for business, one is advised to avoid it.
- A site with more front width then in the rear is known as singhmukhi site. Such a site does not consider auspicious for residential purpose, but it is an ideal one for the commercial use.
- Never opt a site which is irregular in shape i.e. triangular, octagonal or with extended/cut corner, Such kind of site can be the reason of increasing debt or sudden loss. Only a site with extended corner in north-east can prove beneficial.
- Vaastu advocates that all directions are beneficial yet the excellent outcome can be ascertained by building your complex in the north or east direction.
- The door or entrance of the shop or office is most important factor. This is the part from where your customers and clients come in. This is why it is considered as the face of a business concern. It should be hurdle free and most important it has to be in right direction. An east entrance proves profitable while north facing entrance brings wealth and prosperity. West facing entrance is not as good as north and east. It can intermittent your progress. South facing entrance is advised to avoid as it brings hurdles and losses, but it can be beneficial as well for certain kind of business. Therefore it is always wise to take a prior consultation with professional vaastu consultant before selecting a site.
- There shouldn’t be any old building. Large tree, pole or sharp edge in front of the entrance of your shop/office.
- The sales counter would be more alluring to the customers if they would be located on the north or east side facing the road.
- Owner or the salesmen should be positioned in the southwest zone facing towards either north or east direction.
- The shops with their facing towards the south or west direction must not have their entrance in the southwest corner.
- The north and northeast zone of the big departmental stores and malls should be used for cash counter there.
- The northeast direction shouldn’t be used for toilets and storeroom there.
- There should not be a threshold (door-sill) at the entrance of the shop or business concern. Slope towards the entrance is also inauspicious. It makes the profits unstable.
- The slightly higher southwest and south flooring would let in the cosmic energy with nature’s elemental force.
Devotion is the key for success in business. Vaastu also give preference to devotion towards your work and your deity.
- North-east is the most auspicious direction; therefore you can make a worship place here. Must keep this direction clean.
- Place the idols of goddess Luxmi and god Ganesha with your deity in north-east.
- Auspicious symbols such as swastika, shubh-labh and Ridhi-Sidhi should be marked on wall at north-east or within the worship place.
- Kubera, the deity of money, abides in the north zone as per vastu so this is the ideal place for cash box empty.
I can ensure you that this ‘D’ company of dimension, direction and devotion if followed as directed, it will definitely help you a lot.
Download the article in Pdf