There is no gainsaying that every husband & Wife, in depth of their hearts, harbour a great desire to live a blissful, happy and peaceful married life, but few indeed are fortunate to lead such a life of their choice. Unhappy relationships between life-partners have today become a trend. Lack of understanding between a husband and wife leads to dissatisfaction and tension enters their relations. One of the reasons for this sort of a situation could well be Vastu-Deficiencies in the couple’s abode. An innovative survey of such couples, and the house they lived in, has identified many Vastu doshas to be present. From the Vastu point of view, any house should be free of the following vastu-deficits for a comfortable, simple and happy married life…..
Husband & wife relationship is a type of promise. Life partners always dream that his/her other half should give them all the love they want and live a peaceful and happy married life. At the time of marriage everything goes well and they are happy with their relationship. But after sometime a breach is seen in the relationship even when it is a love marriage. A happy love story becomes a sad story. There may be many reasons behind this like it may be because of their destiny, lack of understanding etc. and even when everything is right some or the other way the relationship is not satisfactory.
Even today the Indians want a lifestyle comparatively to that of the western culture but when the matter comes to settling down a family (marriage) the family demands for a typical Indian girl who can look well after the family. Because it is believed that girls are brought up with the tradition, culture and values from their childhood in India.
Just a decade ago, divorce was a dirty word in socially conservative India. But as the economy has boomed, the rigid boundaries governing traditional Indian life are beginning to fall, especially among the growing urban middle class. You will be surprised to know that India is still a country with the lowest divorce rate in the whole world. And the world’s most growing economic country USA is in the top ten in the list. Reports say one in every 100 Indian marriages is now likely to end in divorce, compared to about half in the United States.
In the 1980s, New Delhi had two courts that dealt with divorce. Today there are 16. A new Indian matchmaking website Secondshaadi.com targets divorcees and widowers most in the 25-to-35 age bracket.
Let us take a look at the new dimension of reasons behind these soured relations. Have you ever wondered if vastu defects in your home could be a reason for the discord and disharmony? Here are some of the prime areas that need attention:
• The bedroom of the married couple should not be in the South-East direction as it may cause irritation, petty fight, etc.
• A bedroom in the North-East direction also causes problems like abortion, difficulty in getting a male child, and problem in conceiving for a long period. It also causes irritation in the husband and decreases his attention towards his wife.
• The bedroom should ideally be in South-West/ West/ South. Both will feel relaxed, marital life will be good.
• The South-East corner should not be cut or extended.
• Avoid using hot colors in the bedroom. Instead go for soothing and light colors.
• Avoid using saint photograph or poster in the bedroom.
• Avoid placing a looking mirror in-front of the bed.
• Avoid having a temple or worship place in the bedroom.
Download the article in Pdf