The ultimate aim behind setting up any business is to earn profit. If you see, this is your business or job, which is actually the backbone for your family. To live happily a strong and stable financial source is a must. That’s the reason we put our best in our job or business, toil till dawn to evening. Just consider my friends, if we do this much, then why we ignore the vaastu principles, which have the ability to make our business profit-friendly.
With increase in population the land scarcity for residential and commercial activities is building up very fast. Hence, multi-storied buildings for commercial activities are being constructed and the number of such complexes is increasing fast day by day. With increasing production, the business houses are opening their offices and showrooms in numbers for marketing their products. Therefore buildings for these commercial purposes have become a necessity. And such offices are being operated for multi-storied commercial complexes.
While construction of multi-storied complexes most of the vaastu principle cannot be followed. Due to high price, most of the value for the price is taken and maximum utilization of space is done. Even doing so, if the rules laid in Vaastu are followed while construction of commercial complex they gain fame and are sold quickly and the business or offices operating for such buildings become profitable.
As I always use to say vaastu is a science and those who has even a little knowledge of it, they believe and follow the vaastu rules while planning for their business. Vaastu principles not only make your venture profitable, but they safeguard it in the adverse circumstances as well.
Here we would like to mention, though basics for domestic and commercial vaastu are same, still there are major difference between both. When we go for the commercial vaastu, we have to consider the nature of business/commercial activity to be done in the building. A professional vaastu consultant shouldn’t ignore this. Anyway, here are some basic rules which can be applied in any kind of commercial building or office space.
- Rectangular plot of side ratio between1:1 to 1:2 are best suited for the purpose. Construction on such plots is auspicious and is beneficial not only to the owners but also to the occupants who rent or buy the commercial units in such constructions.
- There should be enough space left around the building. More open space towards North and East side of the Building as compared to south and west sides.
- Lawn in north side open space and parking in east side is auspicious.
- Slope of the land should be from south to North and West to East.
- As far as possible the main gate should never be in South-west zone of the plot. The height of the main door to the building should be more than the entry doors of individual unites in the complex.
- Any underground water storage or tube-well may be constructed either in North or North-East zone of the plot. Whereas, overhead water storage tanks may be put in north-west.
- Waste water drained out of the building and also the rain water should flow towards the north or east directions.
- If the trees are used in horticulture, tall and dense trees should not be near the building. They should be such planted that their shadow does not drop on the building till 4 pm in evening.
- Every floor should be constructed in such a manner that fresh air should flow freely in every room. There should be provision of day light to enter in every room of the building.
- If attached toilet is to be provided with any room in the complex, it should be in the south portion of the room.
- If store room is required along with the office, it should be in the south or west part of the room.
- It is advisable to construct stairs in the south or west zone of the main building. Stairs in north or east portion of the building are not auspicious.
If the above rules followed properly, they will prove profitable for both i.e. builder and the business concerns operating from there.
Download the article in Pdf