Living room is that area of the house which always has an upper edge. Since this is the only part of the house where you welcome outsiders, your guests and friends, therefor it has been a common tendency to make this area livelier and beautiful. An interior decorator can help us to make other envy to our living room. But we must not forget that even a well decorated and most beautiful living room can be the source of our grief, if it would have not constructed as per Vaastu. It is always advisable to consult with a professional vaastu consultant before construction, decoration or redecoration of your living room. Not to mention that only a vaastu friendly living room can ensure happiness. Here are some guidelines to help you to decorate your living room as per Vaastu- INTERIOR SPECIFICATIONS FOR LIVING ROOM
- Living room should be in North, East or North-east in the house.
- Do not worry if your living room is in South, West or South-west, as there are remedies for these. Seek advice of a professional vaastu consultant.
- As per vaastu there should be sufficient space to move freely and there should be space behind the furniture’s for the air to move. This ensures the movement of positive energy in the living room.
- The Sofa sets should be placed against the South and West walls.
- All moving water source such as Water fountain/Aquarium should be in the North.
- As per vaastu fire and air are friendly in nature. Do if there are any fireplaces they should be in the South-East or North-West of the living room.
- As per vaastu there should be large windows on North or East wall for the maximum sunlight to come in.
- There should be light colour used on the walls.
- The colour of the wall should be different from the colour of roof.
There should be no paintings or objects depicting war, death or anger in the living room.
Download the article in Pdf